Peter Ishimoto con How to Become an American Ninja: How to Look, Train and Act like a Ninja Warrior (English Edition)The advantages of training in the ninja arts are not limited to the obvious points of learning a new fighting technique. Ninjas were spies and only fought when they absolutely had no other choice. It’s safe to say that if whenever a ninja was forced into a fight, their mission was seen as unsuccessful. Their mental discipline and prowess are what gave then the true advantage – an advantage that can be translated into today’s world.
Here are some of the advantages:
- Learning to become an American Ninja will build your confidence, self esteem, self-discipline, respect, and concentration. These are all highly valuable skills for everyday life.
- Ninja skills can hone your physical endurance and your mental prowess. So you will learn to outlast your real-life competition and stare down any adversity that you might face.
- By learning to organize your time for ninja training, you will become better at managing your time for other activities as well.
This book will teach you all of the essentials that are required to become an American ninja. There are four key components that make a ninja tick:
1. Knowledge: We learn about the history of the ninja and what really made them infamous.
2. Appearance: A ninja uses their attire for numerous advantages – none of which are simply to look cool. We will show you how to use your clothing in the most advantageous way.
3. Tools: Ninja chose their weapons very carefully. Contrary to what pop culture would have us believe, the best ninjas rarely had a need to use these weapons. This book will teach you how to make some safe alternative weapons to train with.
4. Fitness: Ninjas trained very specific skills in order to become quieter. We will show you some great exercises that are both fun and will train the essential physical skills required of ninja.
Scroll up and GRAB YOUR COPY now!